Dr Navid ALIZADEH is a plastic reconstructive surgeon, he fulfilled his training at the University of Geneva. Subsequently, he obtained a scholarship for a fellowship in facial plastic surgery and completed a master’s degree in head and neck anatomy at the University Paris V.
Back to Geneva, he worked as chef de clinique in plastic surgery at the University Hospital of Geneva. His research focused on improvement of wound healing in hypoxic conditions. He has obtained several scientific national and international awards and his works have been published in peer-reviewed journals.
In 2004, he founded the Care Geneva Aesthetics Clinic. His new challenge, after a solid academic career, was to offer highly personalized treatments to his patients in a private setting. Technical competence and artistic sense are the basis of his work.
Dr Navid ALIZADEH is passionate about his work. Since 2020, he became an active international expert. Hence, he shares his experience in the field of facial aesthetics, the advanced techniques that he has progressively developed, his work ethic and philosophy with colleagues around the world.
Creer in a few dates
- International expert giving masterclass on aesthetic medicine to other physicians across the world
- Specialist in plastic reconstructive and aesthetic surgery FMH
- Former Chief of Clinic adjoint at Geneva University Hospitals
- Laureate of the SSCPRE 2001 (Swiss Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery) for his research on the role of FVIIai on the survival of randomized skin flaps
- Laureate of ECSAPS 2003 (European Congress of Scientists and Plastic Surgeon) for his research on the pathophysiology of ischemic skin flaps
- Inter-university Diploma of surgical anatomy of Head and Neck, Paris 5, 2003
- Federal Diploma of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine of Geneva, 1994
- ECFMG accreditation (Diploma of Medicine, USA), 1994
- Member of the Board of Directors of the University Hospitals of Geneva
- Medical director, Clinique de la Plaine, Geneva
- Member of the ISAPS (International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery)
- Member SSCPRE (Swiss Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery)
- Member of AMG (Geneva Medicine Association)