Care Geneva complications in plastic surgery
All surgery carries risks that you need to know before making a decision over a procedure. During your consultation the surgeon will talk to you and give you a specific document about your treatment with the potential complications in plastic surgery that you should know.
Among these potential complications should be mentioned (this list is not exhaustive):
- postoperative pain perCare Geneva Plastic Surgery Complicationssisting
- the dysethésies (altered sensitivity Site operated)
- Hematoma at the site operated
- Deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism
- Pathological skin healing (hypertrophic scar and keloid)
- Embolism graisseue
Read the article by Dr. Navid ALIZADEH published on this subject.